3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2012 7:30 AM by stewa52

Multiple images associated with a page.

stewa52 Level 1

I want some pages to have multiple images associated with them.  Currently, you can insert one image per page using the page properties.  What if you want to have multiple images associated with a page?  For example, you might want to have a large image, small image, a logo image, and an icon (all different images not just different sizes).  I was thinking of overriding the page propties and adding those images to the dialog.  Any thoughts?

• 1. Re: Multiple images associated with a page.
          MatheusOliveira Level 1

Awstewar1,

Actually, the only use to image associated with page properties that I know is to use it on carousels. I realy don't see a need to do what you want, because you can get this "multi-render" effect directly from DAM. If you double click your asset on DAM, on the right side of the page there is multi-size samples, and you can even change this, and you can even use this multi-sized images, referencing the direct path that DAM generates to you.

Maybe if you tell us your needs, we can think about another solutions (:

Regards.

• 2. Re: Multiple images associated with a page.
            stewa52 Level 1

I don't want to use the same image with multiple sizes; I have different images for dirrenent sizes.  So I might have a list on a page that pulls in many pages so it would display the title and a small logo image.  I then could have another type of list that would only display 2 items at a time so I want to use the small images. Then I want to have a carousel that pulls the large image for the page.  The images are all different, but they are associated with a page.

• 3. Re: Multiple images associated with a page.
              stewa52 Level 1

Hello Matheus,

I want to use completely different images and not just different sizes.  Do you know how I could reference different images for a page.

Thanks,

awstewar1