• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player 11 stalls at 7%

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have tried the direct link and it never comes up..have unistalled old flash player,didn't help..

cannot get updated..now i have no flash player installed ..

my system meets requirements..

when i click the direct link it just shows 'loading' in new tab but never loads..

i have tried using internet explorer and firefox(prefered browser) both do the same thing..

i have tried to download with mcaffe and without..mcaffe downloads but flash player still stalls...

help..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes..and also the issue is solved..i found out that it was a winsock problem...my browsers had problems loading pages, i changed my focus to fixing that problem, and was able to install flash player.i used CCleaner to fix it..

[private data remove]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address and other private data (by sending the forum notification message back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines