5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2008 9:17 PM by webappersh

    Broke my EncryptedLocalStore

    webappersh
      I'm developing an app, and experimenting with the EncryptedLocalStore features of AIR. I got to a point where I thought my code was solid, but I wanted to erase all the mistakes I'd created in my keychain. So, I went into Keychain Access, and deleted the keychain file that looked like it was associated with my app (wish I had the keychain file name, but it's gone). When I restarted my app, and it went to write to the keychain, I get this error:

      quote:

      [SWF] Smugtop.swf - 1,329,349 bytes after decompression
      Error: general internal error
      at flash.data::EncryptedLocalStore$/processErrorCode()
      at flash.data::EncryptedLocalStore$/setItem()
      at com.iotashan.popups::AddAccount/finishLogin()[/Users/shan/Documents/Flex Builder 3/iotashan/SmugMugDesktop/src/com/iotashan/popups/AddAccount.mxml:35]
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at org.iotashan.smugmug::Login/withPasswordResult()[/Users/shan/Documents/Flex Builder 3/iotashan/SmugMugAS3API/org/iotashan/smugmug/Login.as:152]
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at org.iotashan.smugmug::SmugBase/onResult()[/Users/shan/Documents/Flex Builder 3/iotashan/SmugMugAS3API/org/iotashan/smugmug/SmugBase.as:100]
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/ http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\pro jects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:168
      at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/ http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resultHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projec ts\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:191
      at mx.rpc::Responder/result()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\Responder.as:4 1]
      at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncR equest.as:74]
      at DirectHTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\ messaging\channels\DirectHTTPChannel.as:381]
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()


      I'm guessing that I've messed up my AIR install by deleting the keychain. If so, it seems like this is a potential end-user problem, not just a dumb developer issue.