- Have you enabled the dropped frame indicator, and does it turn yelllow? If so, how many dropped frames are indicated when you hover the mouse over it?
- What type of source material are you editing?
- What is your system set-up; processor; drives; etc?
- Do you have a Blackmagic or 3rd party card installed?
- Have you added filters to the material?
Same issue today. Didn't happen yesterday, but I upgraded to 10.7.4 overnight and now I'm having sync issues in my sequence. I'm cutting Red Epic footage natively at 1/4 rez.
OS X 10.7.4
nVidia GTX 285
PP CS6 6.0.1
Matrox Mini Max (latest driver)
Mac Pro 4,1
not sure what you call the two seperate video player
Source Monitor and Program Monitor.