• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eLearning Suite Subscription Upgrade

Engaged ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know they've released CP6 and I saw an ad for eLearning Suite 6 ( I guess we skipped the other numbers) is either available or coming.  I have a subscription for eLearning Suite 2.5 and I was told they'd upgrade when there were changes.  I've written and asked Adobe about this but haven't heard anything.  I was wondering if any of you might have an idea.

Thank you,

Susan

TOPICS
Project upgrade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susan,

The next version of eLearning Suite will be releasing soon. Once released, it will be updated on www.adobe.com.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am glad you asked this because this is what I came in this part of the forum to find out about.  I am hoping that the new Learning Suite will come out before my CP6 trial runs out. I have moved my projects over CP6 so I can use the new HTML5 output. If there is much of a gap in time between CP6 and the Learning suite I guess I will have to double up and get a Captivate6 subscription in addition to the eLearning suite. Not my preferred option, but I am glad that it it is there. Otherwise I would be stuck if the gap between releases go too long. Thanks Adobe for going subscription so that such flexibility is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

eLearning Suite 2.5 is already out with CP5.5 in it.  From what I understand at the Adobe website the next eLearning Suite is going to be called eLearning Suite 6.  I guess because most of the software is at version 6.  Just wanted to clarify that so you didn't see and order the wrong thing.  Don't know if you have to go through any company purchasing nightmares or not but it would be bad to get through all the paper work then order the wrong one.

So far I'm liking the subscription option.

Susan Wright (Equilady)

Remember, the mighty oak was just a nut that held its ground.

http://www.equilady.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources