1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 21, 2012 9:46 AM by ibarrien

Cannot see gallery or save files - Archos G9 80

milest2372511 Level 1

When I open app I cannot see local pictures, and I cannot save picturs either Is this compatible with Archos G9 80 running ICS? When saving it doesn't give any indication there is a problem but I have searched everywhere and it doesn't store files.

The only way I can open an image is to click on it from file manager and select Photoshop as app to start, hardly ideal but not being able to save makes the app useless.

Too late for refund, I suppose it's just tough luck on me?

I have read similar thread about deleting app data and starting again but this hasn't helped.

Why does it not give a save to location dialog when yoy save, that would be a minimum requirement I would think?

It's frustrating as the app seems to work fine otherwise.

• 1. Re: Cannot see gallery or save files - Archos G9 80
          ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues.

In order to be able to help you I need you to answer the questions below.

When I open app I cannot see local pictures, and I cannot save picturs either Is this compatible with Archos G9 80 running ICS? When saving it doesn't give any indication there is a problem but I have searched everywhere and it doesn't store files.

What files are you searching for and where? The PS touch projects are not regular pictures and will not be seen by e.g. the Gallery app.

Why does it not give a save to location dialog when yoy save, that would be a minimum requirement I would think?

If you are referring to where the PS Touch projects are saved to - this is by following the ordinary security model that iOS and Android has.
          Easily explained: all applications use their data without sharing it to others. When you export JPG/PNG it will be added to the Pictures folder.

Btw please let us know if the tablet is rooted.

Thanks,

Ignacio