Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hp pro 3000 adobe flash driver issue

Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing adobe flash player and verifying that it was install correctly in IE 9, the adobe after install page loaded just fine and showed flash player as being installed, everything worked fine but, still some websites are still causing adobe flash to not load correctly in IE 9 or have websites return that flash player is not installed. I’ve tried everything I can think of… Installed the newest adobe flash to date, 11.3 (06/20/2012) and the same problem. This only happens on my HP pro 3000 machines (windows 7 64 IE 9 32 or 64) and when I remote desktop to the workstation the adobe flash loads just fine in IE9 on websites that were having loading problems before. The only thing I can think of now is that a driver on these systems is causing this problem. I reinstalled a fresh copy of windows 7 64 and ran windows updates, loaded adobe flash 11.3 and the same problem accrued on a hp pro 3000. Firefox will load just fine, but I can’t have that running on these workstations that are on a domain. The video drivers are up to date.

image003.png

hidden bottons and flashing content when the mouse is moved around. A login and password box should be displayed above the 'check mark box'.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your display adapter, driver version & date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

intel g45 g43 express chipset and the only driver i can update with is 8.15.10.1855 Rev. B  30 Nov 2009 listed on the HP driver website. When i try to install the generic driver, i get this error

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/cs-022355.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you uninstall the current graphics driver, you should be able to install the latest available driver.

To be on the safe side, make a System Restore Point before proceeding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines