3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2012 12:39 PM by ExactImage

Project dead in the water

Nikon D90 Gent II Level 1

Hi,

I'm sorry to ask such a question however until I get help here I'm totally stuck!

Locked and Zero time range.jpg

Normally these are spread out,stationed at and indicate both the start and end times of the timeline.

In my case it is locked up and frozen in the above position. Never happened before.

The duration of course curently reads 0.00.

How does one move these sliders to where they should be?

I can't render the project and continue until this impasse is broken.

Please help me move forward.

Thanks

Bruce

• 1. Re: Project dead in the water
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Bruce,

I cannot recall seeing the WAB (Work Area Bar) collapsed like that. I would try click+dragging on each "side" to get them to separate. Might be a bit of a "pixel-hunt," but that is all that I can think of. I do not know any keyboard shortcut to adjust the WAB.

If you can separate them, hit the \ (Backslash key), to zoom out on the full Timeline, and then Dbl-click on the little "box" in the middle of the WAB.

Again a pixel-hunt, but you might try Dbl-clicking in the center of the brackets, trying to hit that box, though you cannot see it.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Project dead in the water
            needles27 Level 3

There are keyboard shortcuts to mark the WAB In & Out at the CTI.  (I can't remember what the shortcuts are since I ditched the WAB with CS6)

Maybe take a look around the keyboard shortcuts prefs to find it?

• 3. Re: Project dead in the water
              ExactImage Level 3

I've changed mine to [ and ] but I think they were Alt [ and Alt ] to start with.