You can download the trial for Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium at http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=designweb_premium. Once downloaded you will want to enter your serial number during the installation process.
But my serial is for Creative Suite 5 so it won't work for 6th version, will it ?
Thank you very much !
When I try to download it I get the following error message :
You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/WEBB/CS5/win32/WebPremium_CS5_LS1.exe?" on this server.
1 person found this helpful
As said by Jeff, please read the instructions carefully.
Note: Very Important Instructions
Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, firewalls or antivirus software.You need to have a free Adobe account and be logged into it to use the links below, as Adobe sets a session cookie on your browser that allows you to access the direct download links. Otherwise, you will receive an “access denied” or “resume your download” message preventing the connection. So please follow these instructions carefully or the links will not work!
- Click «here» to visit this page like you want to try Photoshop CS6, and then select the “Download Now” button at the bottom.
- If you already have an Adobe ID, then please sign in with it (checking “Remember me“), otherwise take a minute to create one for yourself.
- Close/cancel any download windows that pop up for the trial of Photoshop CS6 (you can do a full trial for it later).
- Now that you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, you can instantly download any of the software below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
- Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
- Then follow the product installation instructions here.
Yeah sorry, it works fine