You write that you downloaded Flash Player, but did you also install it?
In Programs & Features, does it say Flash Player 11 Plugin?
In Firefox | Tools | Add-ons | Plugins, is Shockwave Flash listed and enabled?
Thanks for the info. I checked and yes, Flash Player 11 PlugIn shows in Programs and Features and Shockwave Flash is listed in Firefox.
1 person found this helpful
That is rather strange...
- can you see the Flash animation at 1.?
- can you see your system information at 2.?
What files do you have in
- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash ?
- C:\WINDOWS\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?
Yes, I can see the animation
Yes, I can see my system info: FlashPlayer11.3.300.262, OS Win7, Browser: Firefox
There are no files in syswow64
The following files show in C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash
1. FlashPlayerTrust Modified 1/8/11
2. FlashInstallLog Modified 6/30/12
3. FlashPlayerUpdateService.Exe Modified 6/30/12
4. FlashUtil32_11_2_202_235 ActiveX.dll Modified 6/30/12
5. Flash32_11_2_202_235_.ocx Modified 6/30/12
6. FlashUtil32_11_2_202_235_ActiveX.exe Modified 6/30/12
7. MMS>CFG Modified 6/30/12
8. FlashPlayer.XPT Modified 6/30/12
9. FlashPlayerPlugin_11_3_300_262.exe Modified 6/30/12
11. NPSWF32_11_3_300_262_dll Modified 6/30/12
12. AdobeXMPRfileInfoCS5.cfg Modified 1/8/11
13. INSTALL.LOG Modified 3/16/10
Thank you; that looks all correct.
Can you give me a link to where this happens, and can you post a screenshot of that site telling you to update?
I just launch PE9, usually go to Edit, and then access the Help Tab. Then I go to Video Tuturials and any that I select give me this message: