TitleWindow problem

aciam70 Level 1

Hi everyone

I'm using Flex Builder 4.5

My project has:

a main application: it calls a module

a module: it call some components

a component that has a botton. When I press the button the code is:

var myPop: PopupCont= PopUpManager.createPopUp(this, PopupCont, true) as PopupCont;

PopUpManager.centerPopUp(myPop);

When I press the button I have this exception:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.

at mx.managers::PopUpManagerImpl/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::createModalWindow()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\PopUpManagerImpl.as:701]

at mx.managers::PopUpManagerImpl/addPopUp()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\m x\managers\PopUpManagerImpl.as:400]

at mx.managers::PopUpManagerImpl/createPopUp()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\sr c\mx\managers\PopUpManagerImpl.as:229]

at mx.managers::PopUpManager$/createPopUp()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\m x\managers\PopUpManager.as:139]

at components.Prova::prova/button1_clickHandler()[D:\Flex4.5\APP\src\components\Prova\prova. mxml:17]

at components.Prova::prova/___prova_Button1_click()[D:\Flex4.5\APP\src\components\Prova\prov a.mxml:31]

I tried to call my popup in the main application and it works fine.

In this situation it works also the button in my component.

Why?

I don't want to add the reference to my popup in main application

How could I do?

Thanks in advance

Andrea