6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2012 6:56 AM by KJKurth

Contents, Glossary, and CSS missing from WebHelp output

KJKurth

I am using RoboHelp 9 on Windows 7 64-bit. The help project is stored on my hard drive.

This was a RH8 project. I converted it the first time I opened it in RH9. I don't know if this matters, but there's a lot of conditional text in the help that's used to describe several of our products. Consequently, there is a different WebHelp output for each of those products.

Now that I've made the changes I need to, I'm having trouble with the look of the compiled WebHelp output. I see two issues (that may or may not be related to each other):

• The style sheet is not being followed. However, the proper CSS has been applied to every topic. I don't know what else to check on this.
      • The custom skin is not working correctly. The custom buttons for the Search and Print buttons do show up in the output, but I'm missing my Contents and Glossary buttons. When I view/edit the custom skin in RH, the buttons are all there and everything looks fine. However, when I compile the help, somehow the Contents and Glossary buttons are being removed.

These problems are not present in the old RH8 help. So, something must have happened in the conversion to RH9.

I've checked everything I can think of. Any ideas on what else could I check?

Thanks!