3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2012 11:21 AM by Tom_Nel RSS

Crash everytime I try to save a look

Mimezu

I am trying the trial version of Speedgrade, and I really like the features and the ease of use of the program.

However it is completely unusable for me right now, since it is crashing systematicly everytime I try to save a look preset. The only way I can save a look preset whithout crashing is when I didn't make any change at all to the footage, as soon as I modify anything to any color setting, the program crash directly when clicking on the button for saving the look preset.

It is also crashing immediately when i go to the "output" tab if I made any change to the colors, it isn't crashing if no changes were made.

I am running a clean windows 7 64bits install, with a core i5-2500 CPU, 16go of DDR3, a geforce GTX 560 Ti, I have the latest nvidia drivers, I updated all Adobe apps  ... I really don't have a clue about what is hapenning.

I tried to install the trial version at work, where I have roughly the same configuration, and speedgrade is working like a charm whithout any crash ...

Please if you have any idea of what the problem might be i would really love to be able to use this product.

I don't know where I can fiund a crash report or a log file, so I could upload it here in order to get more help.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Michel