0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 4, 2012 3:25 PM by iarpo

How do I create/host interactive articles with embedded video for use in browsers?

iarpo

I'm seeking a little guidance -

How do I create/host interactive articles with embedded video for use in browsers?

The aim is to bring together video, design, images and writing in one place. A little like Born Presents, but very accessible and user friendly.

I'm happy using InDesign but want to create interactive articles / magazines that have embeded video files as required. I've been looking at .SWF files but I've come unstuck.

I want people to view the articles via a blog, ideally with them opening in a lightbox style viewer. It's not intended for tablet viewing and people should be able to view and interact with the files with little effort on their part.

I think I know how to create these files within InDesign, but I'm not so hot on web design and I'm not sure how to host these online. Does this start coming into the realms of Flash?

If anyone could point in the right direction I'd really appreciate it - Thank you in advance.