" adlerfloyd " said:
"...When i use adobe 5.5 i can import MVC and edit it, export it as h264 or mpeg2 and it retains its MVC properties and plays in 3D no problem. Cant seem to do that in EDIUs..."
- I have Adobe CS6 Master Collection Suite.
- The .MVC file format is a format called MultiViewCoding and it is a standard from Sony consumer (TD10E) and professional 3D-Camcorders, also for JVC-Everio consumer 3D-Camcorders!
- The .MVC is a such of H.264-AVC codec format.
1) It is possible to import an .MVC 3D-Stereoscopic file directly into Adobe CS5.5 (in example: from Sony and JVC-Everio 3D-Camcorders) ???
2) It's possible to import an .MVC files directly into PremierePro CS5.5 - CS6 without any plugin and without Cineform Neo3D plugin?
3) It's possible to Export an .MVC file too, from CS5.5 - CS6?
Please, hurry response me!
As far as I know, you may NOT edit 3D files without a 3rd party plugin
-with Cineform http://forums.adobe.com/thread/874014
-but not author http://forums.adobe.com/thread/861752