I recently documented difficulty with some custom toolbar functionality in another post (http://forums.adobe.com/message/4541798) but the problem seems to be a bit bigger than originally realized.
When I test the print function in the toolbar tab in IE 7 it gives me a line error for whskin_tbars.htm.
When I test it from the in topic link in IE 7 I get an error for [Topic Name].htm.
As an additional test I created a toolbar tab with code to launch an email template. Works fine when the help is first generated but not when uploaded to a server.
I haven't yet reached out to our IT department but wonder if this sounds like a security issue to anyone.