1 person found this helpful
Generally when customers have seen this error it's been caused by one of two things:
- Your organizations IT department is blocking the image uploads
- Your version of Flash or browser has a bug
Things you can try:
- Try uploading the image outside your organizations network
- Upload to the latest version of Flash from here - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Try another browser, we support IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
Can you tell me what browser (name and version), operating system (name and version), and Flash version you are using? You can find the Flash version by going to here - http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
@Todd I have the same error("Acrobat.com encountered an unexpected error") with Forms Central, however I have Creative Cloud and the error appears on my screen when I try to save a form as a PDF. I cant export any form I create on FC in order to open in somewhere else....
I cant save it period....
Its getting frusterating...Ive done all my CC updates but I still cant get it to work.
Are you running an online version or a desktop version of FC?
If you are running the online version, would you mind share one of your forms with me? You can share a form by doing the following:
1. Click on “Design tab” on the top left corner.
2. Click on the “Share” icon on the bottom left corner.
3. Click on “Add Collaborator” on the popup menu.
4. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org under “People to share with”.
5. Click the “Share” button on the bottom right of the dialog.
If you are running the desktop version, would you mind give me the following information?
1. Did you download it or it came with Acrobat?
2. What version do you have?
3. After you signed in, did you get an update message?
4. When did you do your last update?
5. Which OS are you using?
6. Did you try export the design file? You can do that by select File | Export Design File when the form is open.