Hello. I used to use Flash CS3 to make games and little things but I recently "upgraded" to CS5.
I realized that I made an error in a font just now and went to correct it in CS5. But when I changed it in CS5 my problems became worse.
If you go http://ssjan.com/games/ml-pic.swf you will see that the score is showing completely. However, if you go to http://ssjan.com/games/ml-pic-new.swf you will see that only a fraction of the score is showing. I didn't do anything to the score in CS5 so I don't know why this is happening and I need to fix this soon.
I am using AS2
It is difficult to tell what's missing, but it appears to be using a different font. If you think characters are missing you should be sure to embed the font in the score textfield and include all numeric charcaters when doing so.
Oh thanks! I justed pressed the émbed' button and now it works.