4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2012 2:24 PM by spontan2311

Project problem

spontan2311

Hi All,

I have a problem wiith first proect that I'm trying to make in Flash Builder 4.6. I would like to complete this tutorial:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/creating-games-away3d.html

I followed exactly all steps, but when I run the aplication it doesn't show anything in the browser. For a second just popout a black screen. One thing that is different then tutorial is that I have a Flash Builder 4.6 and in the tutoral they recomend Flash Builder 4.5.

Do you have any idea what can be wrong?

regards,

Spontan 

• 1. Re: Project problem
          NYY60504

Do you have a link to your work? Are you receiving any debug/error messages? Can you post the code?

• 2. Re: Project problem
            spontan2311 Level 1

I will show you a screen from my project. If you would like to see something more just tell me.

FlashBuilder.png

• 3. Re: Project problem
              NYY60504 Level 1

Not really sure the example is operational.

I downloaded the files, followed the instructions, corrected the null object reference error in the ParserBase.as file, but never saw the vase load either, only the background of the base. I suspect something may be amiss with the parser package as the vase file never loaded, but do not have the time to keep digging.

If any consolation, I do not believe the issue is with anything you are doing. Though I also do not believe an individual would purposefully post a bad example. Possible a change to his code base, made after he posted the example, inadvertently broke his example.

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Project problem
                spontan2311 Level 1

thanks for help. I won't be digging also.