I just got CS6, and I'm editting mp4 files from Sony EX1 camera and I keep getting bad frames here an there, it's either a pixelation, or parts of the image breaking and moving within the image. It's not always in the same exact place, can be a few frames futher or back but it keeps happenning in most of my clips.
with few of the clips that have problems
- I tried openning the clip in source monitor from media browser same problem.
- I tried openning in a brand new project, the clip alone from a new user (clean cache) still have the problem
- Tired openning in After Effects same problem.
- And when i export the clip, all the glitches get printed onto the export
- When i open the clip with an outside program like VLC Player, no problem
- I open it in another computer where i have CS5.5 no problem
- And i convert the clip to Cineform, no problems again.
Any help will be appreciated because I do wanna keep working on my beautiful new CS6 but I can't.
Thanks in advance!
That seems to be the exact problem over there. So I'm moving my post there and will follow that up.
Thanks for you help.