• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot install Flash Player and I've tried SEVERAL times

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2012 Jul 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not amused by this at all. It says I have to close internet explorer, which I do. Then it won't restart because it keeps saying I still have to close the window that is already closed. I have tried several times on my windows computer and I keep getting the same results. Adobe has dropped the ball and I am NOT NOT NOT happy about this.

Someone please help me fix this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit confused, is the installer completing?  What is not restarting?  The browser or installer?  If the installer is not completing because it says that Internet Explorer is still running, then you might have another application that is causing IE to continue to be loaded.  Can you check to see if you have Skype, and if so please exit it.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anything that uses Flash Player must be closed during the installation: web browsers, messengers, chat clients, Skype, etc.

Check with the Task Manager's Processes tab to verify that none of these are running in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines