4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2008 9:39 AM by cliffy2009

Flex Application / Recommendations

cliffy2009 Level 1
      Hi guys,
      I just wanted to know what you guys think about this. I would like to create this site http://www.fashionfocuschicago.com/ using flex builder. Do you guys think it would be okay. I need recommendation please.

Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Flex Application / Recommendations
          cxf02 Level 1
          It would be a great candidate site to be improved with FLEX. Do you have a contract to build it? Or do you just want to create a site like it?

The design could use an Artistic as well as Visual designer disciplines and talents because it has the capacity to be very interactive with the user.

Hope this is what you were looking for. Need any help, I'm available.

Cheers,
          • 2. Re: Flex Application / Recommendations
            levancho Level 3
            quote:

Originally posted by: cxf02
            It would be a great candidate site to be improved with FLEX. Do you have a contract to build it? Or do you just want to create a site like it?

The design could use an Artistic as well as Visual designer disciplines and talents because it has the capacity to be very interactive with the user.

Hope this is what you were looking for. Need any help, I'm available.

Cheers,

unless SEO is your concern, I agree this is great site to design in flex.

• 3. Re: Flex Application / Recommendations
              cxf02 Level 1
              This is a good point, but I think the RIA's will bring a change in how Search Engine Optimization is performed. Right now using AdWords and multiple registrations with directories works well for my customers. I haven't any national or international accounts thus far. I hope that we can begin using XML to define the topics and content for Google and others. I could generate my sites content and the BOTs could eat it up. I think I need to look into this though. I'm sure there has to be some new work happening in this area.

Thanks for bringing it up.
              • 4. Re: Flex Application / Recommendations
                cliffy2009 Level 1
                I don't have a contract, I just want to build it on my own. Well, thanks for the recommendation.