3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2012 7:23 AM by Mylenium RSS

Need help verifying a used CS6 Design Standard

Tolya1

Hey guys,

I need to buy a Design Standard CS6 for my company, but I am unsure as to the correctness of the software license certificate - it states that it is for CS5/5.5. On the delivery receipt however it states that it's for a WIN/MAC version of CS6. So which one is it? I am interested in purchasing this, but I need a CS6 not CS5.5. The link to the sales offer is below:

http://allegro.pl/adobe-design-standard-cs6-pl-win-mac-fv-i2482860498.html

Thanks for your help

Best,

Marcin Kalinowski

• 1. Re: Need help verifying a used CS6 Design Standard
          Mylenium CommunityMVP

That's a volume license that can't be sold.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Need help verifying a used CS6 Design Standard
            Tolya1 Community Member

Thanks. However, on the Software License Transfer page of the adobe website it states that "in case of volume license transfer, contact Adobe support". So is it really impossible to sell a volume license?

Also, I have another question: I live and conduct business in Poland. Can I purchase the adobe creative suite directly from adobe.com (it saves me around 200 USD - and is also in english language, which I prefer over polish package) and legally use it in my place of residence? I see no reason why it wouldn't work that way, but software licensing in commercial products is sometimes riddled with traps, so I would like to clarify

• 3. Re: Need help verifying a used CS6 Design Standard
              Mylenium CommunityMVP

If it's a TLP license, it may be transferable, but since it's tied to a respective contract, you will have to contact the original reseller. So you're running in circles on that one. The way it's being offered on the site I see no such info (though admittedly my polish is not that good). And no, you can't buy on the US site. Technical means and your credit card verification will prevent that.

Mylenium