This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I'd look in the following places:
1. Click View > Pods > Project Setup
2. Expand the Windows pseudo folder
3. Double-click the existing window
4. See what the setting is for "Auto-synchronize TOC" (It's in the lower left area) You want it checked.
Now look here...
1. Click View > Pods > Single Source Layouts
2. Right-click the Microsoft HTML Help layout and examine properties
3. Click the Edit button to the right of Advanced Settings
4. Click the TOC Styles tab
5. Is there a check mark next to "Always Show Selection"? If not, place one there.
Recompile and test.
Rick, thanks for your reply.
When I expanded the Windows folder in the Project Setup Tab, the only item that appeared was New Window.
When I right clicked the WebHelp Pro (I am not generating Microsoft HTML Help) there is no "Always Show Selection' option.
Why might this be?
Ahhh, WebHelp Pro. So you are using the RoboHelp Server component and publishing to that. I know that in WebHelp, there is an option to sync the TOC. But I'm not seeing it in the WebHelp Pro layout properties. I don't use that layout type so I'm not sure if there is a setting in a different area for controlling that.
Hopefully someone with WebHelp Pro experience will answer to that.