• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

11.3.300.265 installed and recognized.. but still told not right version??!

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11.3.300.265 installed.. IE recognizes, Flash Recognizes it.. Crashes in IE and Firefox. and IE tells me I don't have the latest damn version.  I need to stay on version 10 which works in order to use FF, but IE won't let me when I need to use IE for my work cloud system

When I go to the page where you see your current version, it shows me 11.3.300.265 installed in IE.   Doesn't work in Firefox.  However, when I attempt to load content with Flash in IE (thanks for killing my FF!!), IE in it's brilliant wisdom tells me I don't have the latest version, and sends me to the page to download the same version that the "about Flash" displays. 

To top it off, When I tried to troubleshoot the FF issue by changing protected mode (see? I'm not stupid, following the damn guides), I'm told that I don't have Flash installed at all, then sent to the about page, where it shows me I have 11.3.300.265 installed.

I have rolled back to version 10 THREE times now! and IE still forces me to download the peice of crap version 11.3.300.265 installed.

I am normally a fairly calm person, who doesn't make posts like this but I am FED UP!  Please.. help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I do not quite understand what you want...

IE doesn't care if you have Flash Player installed, or what version you have installed.

If you want to install version 10, you must uninstall any later version first.  You can obtain the latest 10.x version from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines