3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2008 10:32 AM by Peter Grainge

Tabbed conditional display in content area

Medium_Mike
      After some searching, I've learned how to incorporate this type of function in straight HTML+CSS (as shown in http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent2.htm), but I'm wondering if there is a way to mimic that functionality in RoboHelp with HTMLHelp output.

Background: I am currently using RoboHelpHTML X5.0.2, though I've considered upgrading... Just hesitant to install the Robohelp evaluation on a production system.

Basic idea: Say a product lets users control both FOO and BAR products. Both product types perform similar functions, but the procedures for managing them with the application are notably different.

Goal: I'm looking to add bordered blocks, like HTML DIVs, to any page where there are different procedures for FOO operations or BAR operations. One is shown by default (expanded). At the top of the block are tabs reading "FOO" or "BAR". Clicking on the BAR tab causes the BAR-related content to show in the block. Clicking the FOO tab, similarly, shows the FOO-related content.

Is this something that can be accomplished with Insert>Advanced>Script capability, or is it simply not possible?