3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2012 1:59 PM by Gustavo Del Vechio

Audio and video not synchronized when exporting from Premiere Pro CS6

Gustavo Del Vechio Level 3

Hi

We have made a project in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 that´s intended to be exported to DVD (it´s a weeding). We are working with NTSC DV Widescreen. The exporting is 720x480

We have 2 audio lines activated and sounding on this project.

The question is:

When exporting the entire video (the entire timeline sequece) using Adobe Media Encoder to formats like H.264 (NTSC DV Widescreen)... Quick Tile Movie or AVI without compression (we tested these formats) the 2 audio channels get unsynchronized from the video. The same problem occurs if we get a direct link of the timeline from Premiere to Encore.

And Inside Premiere Preview audio is preety correct.

Does anyone here are getting such problem?

---

Also..can I ask another question (as I´m not expert on video production)?. What´s the best format for our purpose? Export a video to be played to DVD (we record weedings, birthdays..social events). No problem the time to export. We´d like the best quality for output.

Thank you for the help

Gustavo.

• 1. Re: Audio and video not synchronized when exporting from Premiere Pro CS6
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

>intended to be exported to DVD

Try and export to MPEG2-DVD... result with be 2 files, video & audio, that you feed to Encore for authoring

What is the source and codec your edit video?

Do you have a red line over your timeline when you 1st import and before doing any work?

• 2. Re: Audio and video not synchronized when exporting from Premiere Pro CS6
            _techkid123_ Level 3

Hi

Please try downloading the latest version of the applications , Updating the application resolves such concerns,

Move the project to a different location using project manager (internal drive preferred) and open the project from that location and then try to export the video and check if you are getting the same results.

Thanks    

• 3. Re: Audio and video not synchronized when exporting from Premiere Pro CS6
              Gustavo Del Vechio Level 3

Hi John and techkid123

We have 4 cameras here. 1 is Sony model HD1000 (since it works with Mini-DV cassete we need to capture the image via Firewire). 2 cameras are Sony HD2000 (it generates *.MPEG files if I remember well). And 1 camera is a Panasonic AG-DVC7 (it generates *.MTS files)

We start a new project using the Standard NTSC Widescreen 48Khz format.  When we drag to the timeline for example the MTS file...Premiere ask us if we want to Keep and Change timeline to suit the file specification. Anyway we always have 1 or 2 camera files that has a yellow line over timeline.

But I renders correct...no problem to edit...and we had no problem with Premiere CS5.5 :/

We are downloading the latest update of Premiere. I´ll make some test and publish here if the problem persist.

Thank you a lot for the help

Gustavo.