1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 19, 2012 11:31 PM by Joomla Italia

New! More Languages Supported

RandySwineford Adobe Employee

I've been out for a few weeks so I didn't have a chance to post about the new languages we started to support in late June.

We now support these 12 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Japanese

You can switch the application UI to any of these languages by going to the head icon in the upper right corner of the UI, selecting "My Information" and thenchoosing your desired language from the drop down.

Also, the language of the form being created can be set independent of the application UI (English app UI users can create a French form). Form language determines the language of the form errors, submit button, submission receipt e-mail and other strings in the HTML form respondents fill out. The form language can be changed on the Options tab under "Language & Formatting"

International date/time, currency and number formatting are already available (this shipped in the March 12th release). These are now defaulted to the appropriate format based on the form language.

Templates are not yet localized in this release.All users (no matter the app language) will have access to the English templates. Localized templates will be provided over the next two months.

Please give us your feedback...

Thanks,

Randy.