• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Metadata not available before the flush of first segment

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2012 Jul 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using the fmscheck util on our origin servers to test a record and playback so we can create a status file for the load balancers. However (whilst not causing problems) I see in the core.00.log the line "(i)2611173 Metadata not available before the flush of first segment. Default metadata recorded for stream ..." every time the check starts. Is there a reason for this / can I stop it from happening as its filling up the logs.

Thanks, in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 23, 2012 Jul 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is just a harmless warning that occurs when the recording starts after the metadata message has arrived.

The recent FMS version has this fixed.

If not, make sure that you call record() before play() in your main.asc. That should get rid of the warning message.

Thanks,

Shiven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens if i intend to control recording (start/stop) on the server-side while the stream is being published? I would get this message like all the time and there's no way to get rid of it?!

I have the 5.0.6 version of AMS installed and it is still unfixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines