• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

elearning 2 and 2.5 downloads ...

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2012 Jul 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been hired on a project, the client wants me to use Presenter. I will be editing Presenter work and adding audio in different dialects.

They purchased the Elearning suite 2 and upgraded to 2.5 ... I live about 10 hours away. I need to find and download elearning suite 2 and 2.5 and then put in the serials.

Does anyone know where can I find those Downloads, so I can get started?

Given the licensing concern, the company has deactivated their local machine's licence and I'll use the software and when I am complete, since I live so far away, I will deactivate after the project is over.

Also, I know I don't need eL suite 2.5 to get the Presenter 7, bc it is included in eL suite 2.

However, my concern is that if I DL'd Presenter 8, then my work will not allow the previous versions to be opened. I've checked and I can't find that answer.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

You can download the Presenter 7 installers and updates from http://helpx.adobe.com/presenter.html. However, the ELS serial keys will only activate Presenter when the installer for the Suite is run.

You can always do the 30 day trial version, if that meets your timeline. However if you need the installer files for eLS 2 or 2.5, I would reach out to your client, and see if they can send a disk or flash drive with them, as that may be faster than any other option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download the Presenter 7 installers and updates from http://helpx.adobe.com/presenter.html. However, the ELS serial keys will only activate Presenter when the installer for the Suite is run.

You can always do the 30 day trial version, if that meets your timeline. However if you need the installer files for eLS 2 or 2.5, I would reach out to your client, and see if they can send a disk or flash drive with them, as that may be faster than any other option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources