1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 27, 2012 4:48 AM by 99jon RSS

Computer crashes!

realtorlady66

Everytime I try to access the program Adobe Photoshop Elements 6, the computer crashes.  This suddenly started today and I tried uninstalling every new item that was installed these last few days but still having this problem.  I purchased this product as a download.  If I uninstall will I be able to reinstall via my order on your website?  If I do this, will it solve my problem?

Another question: I briefly tried the free trial of Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 to finish my project and did not find that it had the selection tool.  It must be there! Where?

• 1. Re: Computer crashes!
          99jon MVP

Before uninstalling PSE6 log-in to your Adobe account and check your products to make sure a download is still available. If it is, download the package and then uninstall the program via the control panel. Look for the set-up file after unzipping the download folder, to re-install.

On PSE 10 all the selection tools are in a group of four above the crop tool. It’s possible to right-click on some of them, to reveal all the options nested below each icon.

selection-tools.png