Start reading to learn how to use the program...
Steve's Basic Training Tutorials http://forums.adobe.com/thread/537685
Right click PDF link in the upper right corner and select to save to your hard drive
To distill much of the info in John T's links:
- The DV Project is chosen at New Project, and will be either NTSC, or PAL, depending on where you live. There is an option to create either a Standard 4:3, or Widescreen 16:9, depending on how the videos were shot. Choose Audio = PCM/WAV @ 48KHz 16-bit.
- From your original Projects, Share to Personal Computer, and choose the DV-AVI (a specialized AVI w/ the DV/DVC CODEC) option w/ 48KHz 16-bit Audio.
- Then, in your new "master" Project, just Import those DV-AVI files, and drag them to the Timeline, in the order that you want.
- Set any Chapter Markers, and a Menu Marker. Do not place a Stop Marker at the end of your Timeline.
- Add any desired Menu Sets.
- Preview and check that Project.
- Share to DVD, and either choose Burn to Folder, or Burn to Disc. Note: only use high-quality blank DVD media, such as Verbatim, Taiyo-Yuden or Falcon Pro. Do not use Memorex, TDK, Ritek, or any "store brand."