Not sure if I could have been more specific in the title; however, I have been having the following problems after using CS6;
1. Images are blacked out in the viewing area where the layer is still showing the thumb nail image.
2. A few crahes incl BSOD
3. Unable to launch Bridge (has worked previously)
4. Unable to drag and drop images w/o creating a copy of the layer. This appears intermittent.
Shutting down CS6 appears to provide a temporary fix on the black out.
Purged the temp storage areas in ACR and CS6
Checked the enviromental variables and the temp directories are on the C drive (Home)
OS Win 7 64Bit Ultimate
RAM 16 Gb
CPU AMD 965
Storage: C: 500 Gb 160 Gb free
Scrartch Disk: 20 Gb available
Video Card: ATI RADEON 5670
CS6 was an upgrade from CS4.
Appreciate your assistance.
I have that same video card.
If you haven't already done so, go to the AMD web site and download their latest release, Catalyst 12.6, and install it.
1) means that you've got a buggy video driver -- update the driver from the GPU maker's website.
2) BSOD means a driver bug or hardware problem (usually driver).
don't know about the rest.