3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2012 8:48 AM by jdmack01

    Is there a PC program to do this effect?

    jdmack01 Level 1

      I want to have the oft-seen effect of several moving windows each containing video.  Someone sent me this link:




      This is both free and perfect for what I want, but it's a Mac-only program.  Is there something like this that would work on a PC in either Premiere or After Effects CS5.5?


      J. D.