• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

perpetually in installation mode

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to download adobe flashplayer for weeks.  I am constantly being asked to download.  I go thru the installation process, I have an icon on my desktop, I accept terms and "finish" installation process.  the next time I go onto a website I am told I need to download flashplayer.  I click on the icon and go thru the installation process again and again.  why wont it work?  I have shut down, re started... I do not know what i am doing wrong but am very frustrated.  this is preventing me from getting into many websites that I need to accomplish work.  please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does the installation work, then fail the next time you try?  If so, please try the steps in this FAQ:

How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines