You can turn off Site Cache as below:
1. Go to Manage Sites window
2. In Manage Sites window, select the desired site and click Edit button in the bottom of the window
3. In the sidebar, Click on Local Info under Advanced Settings
4. Uncheck "Enable Cache" checkbox
5. Click Save button and close the Manage Sites window.
Just for your inforimation:
Enable Cache indicates whether to create a local cache to improve the speed of link and site management tasks. If you do not select this option, Dreamweaver asks you if you want to create a cache again before it creates the site. It is a good idea to select this option because the Assets panel (in the Files panel group) only works if a cache is created.
Please let me know if you have any queries/concerns.
Yalpi Shiva Prasad
Adobe Dreamweaver Team