2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2012 7:25 AM by ymichel

Compile OSMF with SWC

ymichel Level 1

Hello,

I try to generate a SWC from modified osmf sources (for my own needs). When I compile my app with my custom osmf SWC and other SWCs (use official osmf SWC), I have some compilations errors :

Application.as(51): col: 19 Error: Access of undefined property DRMState.

trace(DRMState.INITIALIZE);

Below the mxmlc instruction :

mxmlc --strict -static-link-runtime-shared-libraries -debug  src/Application.as -o application.swf --library-path+=Custom_OSMF_2.0.swc --library-path+=Partner.swc.

Yvan

PS : DRMState.INITIALIZE does not exist in the official OSMF 2.0 release.

• 1. Re: Compile OSMF with SWC
          Silviu Vergoti Adobe Employee

Hi Yvan,

There is no INITIALIZE(D) state in OSMF 2.0 - I can't help you with that.

For token authentication, there are other posts in this forum that could help you.

S.

• 2. Re: Compile OSMF with SWC
            ymichel Level 1

Hi Silviu,

Thanks for you reply.

Yes you're right. I've defined it myself and I've generated a SWC (from OSMF 2.0). Actually, is not a DRM issue but something that breaks the compilation:

When I compile my app with my custom SWC and partners SWC (based on OSMF 2.0 without my patch), I have the following error :

Application.as(51): col: 19 Error: Access of undefined property DRMState.

trace(DRMState.INITIALIZE);

When I exclude the partner SWC fron the mxmlc instruction, everything is OK.