0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2012 10:33 AM by Hopefully_unique_name

Using Flash Access Pro 3.0 ref-implementation tools?

Hopefully_unique_name

I'm  adding DRM support for Flash Access to my company's products. I've just installed a Flash Access Pro 3.0 server with a 90-day Trial license issued 2012.07.26, using the "quick-start guide". The verification step (browsing to http://localhost:8080/flashaccessserver/flashaccess/license/v2) reports "License Server is setup correctly".

I've added the license (.pfx) file path and password to 'Reference Implementation/Command Line Tools/samples/com/adobe/flashaccess/samples/licensegen/GenerateLicense.java', and compiled using "ant -f ./build-samples.xml build", then ran the app as shown below. I've double-checked that the password matches the license file using "using "openssl pkcs12 -info -in my_certificate.pfx". I also tried using the scrambled password, but that issues the error "Unable to load credential from my_certificate.pfx -- possibly wrong password", which seems to indicate that it's successfully using the plaintext password.

Has anyone used GenerateLicense successfully? And if, so, with a Trial license, or a regular license?

What does "Flash Access Professional License server certificate required" mean? Does it means the server is actually not running correctly? Or is there another problem?

Thanks for any help on this issue ...

> ant -f build-samples.xml generate-license  Buildfile: C:\cygwin\home\dougs\flash_access_pro_3\Reference Implementation\Command Line Tools\samples\build-samples.xml generate-license:
            [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Flash Access Professional License server certificate required
            [java]     at com.adobe.flashaccess.core.license.pregen.LicenseFactoryImpl.<init>(LicenseFactoryImpl.java:100)
            [java]     at com.adobe.flashaccess.sdk.license.pregen.LicenseFactory.getInstance(LicenseFactory.java:61)
            [java]     at com.adobe.flashaccess.samples.licensegen.GenerateLicense.main(GenerateLicense.java:71)
            [java] Java Result: 1
      BUILD SUCCESSFUL Total time: 1 second