2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2012 7:34 AM by Ansgard Thomson

A red spot is showing at the opening ,what does that mean?

Ansgard Thomson

The tools of  adobe touch stopped working and a red spot appears instead ,how can I fix that ?

• 1. Re: A red spot is showing at the opening ,what does that mean?
          ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi

I'm sorry to hear about this. It would be helpful if we could get some more information about the issue.

Which OS and device are you using?

What exactly do you mean by:

The tools of  adobe touch stopped working and a red spot appears instead

Do you mean that it happens after starting PS Touch or do you mean that it happens once you open a specific document?

Or does it happen if you try to create a new document?

thanks,

Ignacio

• 2. Re: A red spot is showing at the opening ,what does that mean?
            Ansgard Thomson Level 1

For some reason my Adoby Touch failed while doing some direct painting and selecting different colors on a already finished background .The red spot was all over the application on each try I made .To my surprise I was able to save the image and finished it without incident .I did not delete the application on my IPad that has enough memory ,but I turn the Ipad"IOS" on and off several times without any results .I charged the IPad over night .the red spot was gone ,but the tools still did not work at first ,but after another try it worked fine . I like to create my images from scratch and I love what I can do with the tools . I am showing them all on facebook and like it to be able to load the images directly to my page ,

Thank for your reply

Ansgard Thomson