4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2012 3:53 PM by The Film Professor

Music slightly out of sync when exporting in Premiere CS6, format problem?

SwissKnifeMedia Level 1

Hi guys, i have a quick question.

I edited together a promo for a local band and everything is perfect in the sequence as far as being on point with the music at certain beats and such. However when I export it the music is slightly out of sync, which is bad when you edited everything specificly to the song. I am not using ANY audio from the footage but instead layed a music track over everything. I'm not sure what else to do, could it be a format problem? I am using h.264 (see below), but would AVI or anything else work better? any help is appreciated thank you!

I am exporting directly from inside Premiere CS6 using a custom H.264 preset. 24fps, VBR 2 pass encoding. Target 7MB, Max 11MB. (with render at maxium bit depth, and render at highest quaility selected.)

I put the audio settings to high, 320kbs AAC format.

I use a custom built PC with an i7-3770K, 32 GB RAM, and I exported to a 120GB SSD.

Any other info you need just ask.any types for uploading to vimeo so it doesn't get out of sync there? thank you in advance!

Also, any types for uploading to vimeo so it doesn't get out of sync there? thank you in advance!