• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App Manager: Uninstall apps and Re-install when needed?

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed CS6 Master Collection, can I uninstall some applications (via the App Manager) and then re-install them later when needed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalls are handled via the respective Add or Remove Programs system panel (Win) or by accessing the uininstallers directly (Mac). AAM realyl only handles the download and install, as illogical as that may seem...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the real question is that I purchsed all the apps, can they be accessed later inorder to download them again at a later date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As long as you have access to the install files you can install again.  If you have a DVD then install from there.  If you purchased the download option then I would recommend making a backup of the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines