1) spring framework/j2ee code at the backend
2) while the front end is comprised of Adobe flex and action
script. The app is web based.
A need of the application at the moment is for a role based
authorization framework, based on which a decision can be made as
which widgets/tabs/screens should be visible to the user and
which should be hidden from him.
Wanted to know
1) if somebody was willing to share some of his experiences
on a similar project.
2) found and existing framework open source or otherwise
3) would recommend one architecture over the other
4) or anything else he would think might be beneficial to