1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 8, 2012 12:01 PM by Mylenium

    Looking for Plugin Similar to one in Photoshop


      I really love the Gradient Map adjustment feature in Photoshop. I know Final Cut has something similar to it but I use Premier in stead of Final Cut. Does anyone know of a plugin that I can use in After Effects or Premiere? A free one would be nice.