Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parametrized Tests and IRunListener issues

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm currently working on fixing flexunit 4.1 support for Flexmojos and have run into some problems with the new Parametrized reports.

In Flexmojos we usually counted the number of tests and then decremented that number each time a testFinished was called. Unfortunately with parametrized tests we can't expect the number of times the IRunListenertest.Finished functions is called to be equal to the number of test functions. This resulted in Flexmojos reporting an "all is ok" each time the number of executed tests equals that of counted test functions. All failling tests beyound that point would stay undetected, which is rather undesirable.

My question now is, with the introduction of parametrized tests, is there a new Interface I can use instead of "IRunListener" that somehow provides callbacks for "testCaseStarted" and "testCaseFinished"? For example if one test function would be executed 2 times I would expect the callback sequence to fe as follows:

testRunStarted

testCaseStarted

testStarted

testFinished

testStarted

testFinished

testCaseFinished

testRunFinished

If such an interface doesn't exist ... how could I implement something similar?

Chris

TOPICS
FlexUnit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 26, 2012 Aug 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok well in the meanwhile I solved the problems by restructuring the flexmojos unit test support in general.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines