5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2012 9:33 AM by Noel Carboni

    Page Excerpt Effect

    perfectblue Level 1

      I am trying to recreate the page exerpt effect illustrated below, with jagged triangles on the border of the form.


      Does anyone know what this effect is called exactly (hard to google search for it when I do not know the proper name). In addition, does anyone know of a tutorial to reproduce this effect, or the tools I would need to use to create this?


      I was going to simply make some squares, rotate them, and paste them in a line and merge them down onto the paper layer. But I figure there is probably a more effecient way to create it.