• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Got the infamous e_act_too_many_activations

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not find anyway to submit a ticket to get this fix...kinda ridiculous in this day and age.  Anyway, I had issues with my kobo touch and had to do several factory resets and then I reauthorized my kobo touch each time.  Now I am out of activations just when I finally got my kobo touch responding.  Please please, Jim Lester, help me....can I get my activations reset? 

Thanks in advance!!

Nikki IlVento

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, I no longer work for Adobe so I can't reset activation - you'll need to do as Frustrated suggested and call (or use the support chat).

I would suggest having the full and complete error message handy since as far as the servers are concerned you are a number and not  a name, and the error code has your number in it.  Using the number (begins with urn:uuid: ) will help prevent misunderstandings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines