6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2012 12:04 AM by Mylenium

render track points shows perfect and yet cant see or interact with solve points

ideami Level 1

hi,

im having an issue with the cs6 camera tracker,

basically after camera solve i get no errors with very simple shots, and if i click on

Render Track Points i can see there are great track points that follow all the movement perfectly,

and yet without checking that box no solve points appear, even when i select the effect on effects panel

or change any other parameter or do the advanced mode

i can still click on create camera etc, but i cannot attach a text etc to a specific solve point because no solve points appear

and yet as i say, if i click on the Render Track Points box i can see great tracking points all over the place following the action

so the fact that selecting Render Track Points on effects panel shows great perfect points following all , does that confirm that camera solve was successful?

i just cannot understand why i cannot see any solve points that i can interact with

i have tried to scale sizes all the way up, select effect on panel and hundred other things

thank you for any help