• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet Explorer Security Window

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2012 Aug 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help!!  This morning Adobe Flash Player wanted to run an update.  I am having problems ever since.  Every single window I click on I get the pop up Internet Explorer Security window that says "A website wants to open web content using this program outside the protected mode.  The program is Adobe Flash Player.  If I click on allow it just keeps popping up.  If I click on Don't allow it goes away until I click on another web page.  I don't think it is wise to click on don't show this again, is it?  Why am I getting this?  I checked and I have the latest version of Adobe Flash (11.3).  I have have IE, Windows 7, 32 bit if that helps.  I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers so please be specificl.  How bad do I really need this program?  Can I just uninstall it?

Any help is much appreciated.

Sandee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With no other opened app or program, open your IE ONLY to the following Adobe Flash Player Help Page, and follow all troubleshooting steps therein - in order and to the letter -

Flash Player Help / Find Version

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines