• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can styles be placed in the toolbar ?

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 10.  Does anyone know if and how to place customized styles from the Styles and Formatting pod into a toolbar?  I find it very cumbersome to find the frequently used styles each time and drag them from the Styles and Formatting pod into the document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create your own toolbar but adding the frequently used styles to it is a bit more problematic. I don't think you'll be able to achieve this. A way around this could be to rename your frequesntly used styles so they always appear at the top of the pod (e.g. add an "A_" prefix).

BTW you may want to submit this as a feature request to Adobe. You can do so using the following link:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope Colum will not mind me adding a word of caution. You will have to use a find and replace tool to change the style names in topics. They are not automatically renamed.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good catch Peter!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  Would certainly be a helpful feature in the future then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp