Can you explain what you are trying to do in a little more detail? I'm not sure what you mean.
You can add rows to the View Responses tab and manually enter data from a respondent.
Thank you for your response.
We are using forms central at www.njticservice.com<http://www.njticservice.com> to capture service requests.
We occasionally have to send an Outlook email when we need more information.
We are looking for a way to add that email to the responses spreadsheet so that we have it all in one place.
We tried to save the email as a pdf and copy/paste in to a column but it didn’t work.
We also tried opening a text box and copy/pasting the pdf into it but that didn’t work either.
Right now we are limited to copying the email (not converting to a pdf) and pasting it into a text box that we open in one of the columns.
Again thanks very much for any ideas you might have.
Richard M. Corr, Office Manager
Thank you. I see what you are trying to do now. You can add an file column to the response table. Here is how:
- Add a column in the response table
- Select the column
- Go to the Table toolbar (second button from the left on the toolbar)
- Go to the column type drop (first drop down)
- Select "File" from dorp down
- Select the cell where you want to put the attachment
- Click Insert File on the Table toolbar
- Select your file and it will be shown in the response table.
Your file will now be associated with the row. Click on it to download and view.
Thank you. We’ll give it a try.